Using Nitro Explorer
To visualize and explore data, in Nitro Explorer you can:
- Create datasets<![CDATA[ ]]>
- Build charts<![CDATA[ ]]>
- Combine charts into dashboards
- <![CDATA[ ]]>Create custom queries using SQL<![CDATA[ ]]>
- Use Workspaces with Nitro Explorer
Nitro Admins can Querying Internal Action Logs for Explorer
Recently used items display as thumbnail preview images. Thumbnails are available for the following:
- Queries - available on the home page
- Charts - available on the Charts list view
- Dashboards - available on the Dashboards list view
To view a recently used item, select the thumbnail.
Large files are supported - users can upload large files (up to 250 MB) and run long queries (up to 20 minutes) without experiencing timeouts.