The following topics describe how to use Nitro once data is loaded and jobs have been created.
- Admin Console - Access Nitro instances, manage jobs, and run ETL jobs
- Nitro Application User Management - Create and manage users to access the Nitro applications for which they have permissions
- Exporting Data - Export and leverage data in commercial and enterprise applications
- Reviewing the Nitro Database Logs - Identify and correct errors
- Clear Query Locks ETL Job - Clear database locks held by non-ETL users
- Enabling Email Alerts for ETL Jobs - Configure email alerts to be sent after the completion (or failure) of Nitro ETL jobs
- Job Orchestration - Connect more than one ETL job and process them together