Nitro Data Insights includes two modules that help users understand the value of data within Nitro:
Nitro’s data quality framework provides system administrators and data analysts the ability to easily configure complex data quality check rules without having to write SQL.
- Data Quality Scorecard - Displays the last run results for persisted rules on the Data Quality page
- Data Quality Checks - Data quality checks detect data quality issues in loaded data
- Data Quality Rules Catalog - Admins can create new rules or select one or many existing rules, and assign them to a new or existing group
- Usage Metrics - Query Volume Usage Metrics visualizations help system administrators, data stakeholders, and analysts understand data usage
- Analytic Snapshots - Select a table to create a moment in time view (snapshot) of the data