Nitro Deciling Job
To reduce the cost of producing deciled data and increase HCP targeting effectiveness, the HCP Deciling job ranks targets based on key attributes when admins select a data source, HCP ID, and a value column to decile by. Admins can run the HCP Deciling job multiple times to create different models of deciled data.
To run a deciling job:
- Log into the NAC.
- Select Run Job from the Job History page. Admins can also run deciling jobs as a part of a schedule or job orchestration.
- Select the Global__v connector.
- Select the HCP Deciling job.
- Enter the following job parameters:
- Source Table - Select the pre-processed table within the Global__v connector with source data. Columns for Hcp_id__v and value__v are required.
- HCP ID Column - Column in the source table holding HCP IDs
- Value Column to Decile - Column in the source table holding the value to be used for deciling. For example, TRx, Sales, or Number of patients seen.
- Model Name - Enter a name for the model
- Select Execute. When the job runs, the hcp_decile_models_ods__v output table is created or updated in the Global ODS with the following values:
The table is available in Nitro Explorer for further analysis and visualization. For more information, see Nitro Launch.